Hello my dear Readers!
Hope you all are fine, I was thinking to share some best experiences from my kitchen with you all.
This post is specially for people like me who want to cook and tried their best and sometimes succeeded and most of the time kitchens and our dishes are not in our favor. Well girls like me who want to be called master chef of their homes but don't get time for it so dear readers I have some super easy recipes for you all.Do try and don't forget to share your experiences with me in comments. All the best people. So the first recipe I'm going to share with you all is a drink called WILD LADY.


                                                                  WILD LADY

 Ingredients;
Pineapple slices; 1 tin
Lychee Juice; 1 cup
Sugar; 4-5 tbsp
Ice

Method;
Mix all the ingredients in the blender. blend for few seconds and add crushed ice into it. blend a little bit and its ready to serve. You and your family gonna love it.